Race Registration 2020
THe 2019 International Chiang Mai Enduro Registration will be open soon!
Venue : Chiang Mai
WEDNESDAY, 27 November | ICE participants arrive at Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX), check in and register
THURSDAY, 28 November | Practice day 1, riders will have the chance to ride the first 4 stages
0830 Morning practice session uplift
1330 Afternoon practice session uplift
FRIDAY, 29 November | Practice day 2 and >>ICE Qualification<<, riders will have the chance to ride the last 4 stages 0830 Morning practice session uplift, >>ICE Qualification<< *
1330 Afternoon practice session uplift
1800 ICE opening ceremony, mandatory briefing, registration and timing equipment pick up
SATURDAY, 30 November | ICE Day 1
1045 ICE Timed Session (4 stages)
1800 ICE Day 1 result (approximate time)
SUNDAY, 1 December | ICE Day 2
1030 ICE Timed Session (4 stages)
1800 ICE closing ceremony, awards and lucky draw (approximate time)
Elite Men | 18+
Elite Women | 18+
Master A | 30-39
Master B | 40-49
Master C | 50+
Junior | 17-
You will be entered under Team Category automatically if you meet the following conditions:
1. Each team must contain a minimum of two riders.
2. All team member must have exactly the same team name, any partial similarity of the name will be considered as different team.
3. Team ranking will be calculated from points of the team’s best three rider’s results in their age categories.
EWS Asia-Pacific Continental Series
If you want to use this event to collect EWS Continental Series ranking points (and Global Ranking points), you must be an EWS member prior to this event. To join go to > www.enduroworldseries.com/ews-entry-overview/ews-membership/
(open now – 15 Nov or until full)
– A lifetime experience!
– Professionally timed by SportIdent
– 4 days of Uplift twice daily on practice days ( 28-29 November), and once on each ICE days
– National Park fees for 28 November -1 December
– Finisher medal (if finished)
– Closing ceremony dinner
– ICE start pack
– Donation to a charitable cause
– A chance to win prizes valued at over 100,000 THB
– Professional quality photos
– 40+ staff dedicated to your good times!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The registration is not completed until the registration fee is paid.
2. The registration fee is non-refundable.
3. There will be a 2,000 Baht fine for a lost or damaged transponder chip.
4. Participants registering after 1 Nov 2019 may not receive the ICE Start Pack
Accommodation at Khum Phucome Hotel Chiang Mai
Khum Phucome Hotel will be the festival ground for the Trailhead International Chiang Mai Enduro, sponsor booths, opening/closing ceremonies, race meetings and shuttle stations. It is the most convenient place to stay for the participants of ICE and it is in the perfect location to suit all of your needs. The hotel is close to Doi Suthep Pui with gorgeous views of the mountains, in 5 minutes you can be in the hippest part of town, Nimmanhaemin, with fine dining from all around the world, the hottest nightlife, modern galleries, shops and cafes.
Khum Phucome services and facilities include 24 hour reception, non-smoking rooms, room service, restaurant, coffee shop, car park, security service, Thai massage service, outdoor saltwater swimming pool with jacuzzi and pool bar.
The 40-square-meter Deluxe Rooms will sure suit the guests who like the simple living style with all its modern amenities. The room is designed to provide great comfort and convenience to both leisure and business travellers.
Accommodation Package Price
Deluxe room ฿2,200 per room/night
Shared Deluxe room ฿1,100 per room/night, be adventurous and save some budget and share with another participant
Accommodation package includes:
1. DISCOUNTED rate.
2. WORRY FREE TRAVEL – Chiang Mai International Airport/Hotel pickup and drop off.
3. EAT RIDE SLEEP REPEAT in Deluxe Twin/Double room accommodation at Khum Phucome Hotel (Due to high season the supply is limited)
4. FULLY PREPARED Breakfast, lunch and drinking water on practice days and ICE days (dinner not included, check out some of the amazing restaurants nearby!)
5. GUIDED PRACTICE service on practice days (the best way to learn the trails is from local riders)
6. KEEP BIKE IN ROOM Some hotels will not allow keeping your bike in the hotel room, no problem here! A bike mechanic and bike washing facilities are also on site.
7. CONVENIENT LOCATION situated at the ICE festival venue, 5 minutes from the foothill of the mountain, 5 min from dining street, and 10 mins from Old City
8. FOOD FOR ALL do you eat Halal or Vegetarian?
9. MULTI-CULTURAL praying room access, 10 mins to Mosque, Church and temples