The International Chiang Mai Enduro is one of the leading enduro mountain biking event in Asia. Taking place in the Northern Thai city of Chiang Mai, otherwise known as the ‘rose of the North’, riders get to experience some of the most incredible trails in the world.
The International Chiang Mai Enduro aims to offer a world class racing experience, from carefully chosen accommodation, a global standard timing system, a variety of dining options and a wide variety of mountain biking trails. All bought to you with the warmth and hospitality of the people of Chiang Mai.
The International Chiang Mai Enduro is bought to you by Trailhead Thailand, a leading tour company offering mountain biking in Chiang Mai, and is also supported by numerous organizations and volunteer groups who have come together to showcase the best Chiang Mai has to offer.
ICE 2019 has been chosen as a venue for the Asia-Pacific Continental Series of the Enduro World Series – the first event of this magnitude has been held in Thailand.
Price: ฿4,800 (open now-15 Nov or until full)
– A lifetime experience!
– Professionally timed by SportIdent
– 4 days of Uplift twice daily on practice days ( 28-29 November), and once on each ICE days
– National Park fees for 28 November -1 December
– Finisher medal (if finished)
– Closing ceremony dinner
– ICE start pack
– Donation to a charitable cause
– A chance to win prizes valued at over 100,000 THB
– Professional quality photos
– 40+ staff dedicated to your good times!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The registration is not completed until the registration fee is paid.
2. The registration fee is non-refundable.
3. There will be a 2,000 Baht fine for a lost or damaged transponder chip.
4. Participants registering after 1 Nov 2019 may not receive the ICE Start Pack